Make Great Things Happen - PLAN Planner post 1


New Year New Planner - I've been perfecting this size for a year now. The Personal Filofax size.  Love love my little Filofax.  This year my planner is a lovely sea foam color so fresh and inspiring for the new year.  I have added a lot of pink items to my planner love the color combo so far.

Displaying 20170101_173301.jpg

I found some menu planning pages at Michael's so I've added that.  I also did a couple of charts for myself for my Stitchy WIPs and for all my other Paper Crafty WIPs.   Between my planner and my new cleaner semi organized craft room(pictures to follow at a later date). I'm excited for a crafty new year.  I also have to share my new purse that matches my planner.

Hope everyone is having a Wonderful week.  Thank you so much for stopping by.

No comments: