Let It Snow Bunny





Good Freezing January Morning!  It's below zero here and it's snowed so this card is very appropriate.  I love love love how the little bunny is looking up at the sky watching the snow fall down.  This one is done for the current Lawnscaping Challenge #121 - Winter Wonderland - Create a Winter Themed Project.

I've used a few LawnFawn stamps here today the bunny is Hello Baby, the snow is a New one for me Snowy Backdrops,  and the trees are from Let it Snow.  The "let it snow" phrase is die cut Let It Snow Border.  The scallop pinpoint circle is Memory Box where I stamped the trees with Wendy Vecchi Archival ink then masked and airbrushed the sky with Copics.  The snow is stamped over that and embossed in white.  I Copic colored the bunny, cut it out and popped it up with foam tape.   I was excited to use some plaid paper I got this past week from MFT and a New to me embossing folder from Sizzix.



Hope you like it thank you so much for stopping by. 


2 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

oh my goodness! this card is GORGEOUS! i looooove that warm, sunset sky with the bunny!!! so so so sweet!!! wow!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

Kim said...

Gorgeous card! I love the scene you created for the bunny.