For A New Heaven Sent Puppy





Good Afternoon.  It's a cold snowy day here so I've been at it some more creating some cards.  I was so excited to use this new stamp set I got last week from MFT - Top Dog.  Mostly because of all the little long dogs as you can see, they are stamped and cut out of patterned paper.  I also ordered the paw print background which I've stamped in Versamark and embossed in Clear all over the background.    The greeting is a combo because I wanted it to represent a new Puppy in the family.  The Heaven Sent is from Mama Elephant - Starry Night the Puppy Dog Kisses is from the MFT - Top Dog set, I just cut apart a longer greeting.  I'm pretty happy how it turned out kinda like I saw in my mind.  I did add a bit of glitter on each puppy but it really doesn't show in the pictures it's so tiny. 
 This card is for a few challenges first the MFT Sketch Challenge #262:


Then the Color Throwdown - CTD #374 -


Lastly the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Something New 


Thank you so much for stopping by again today, I know 2 posts, but it's fun right?  Have a Happy Day filled with Puppy Dog Kisses.  Stay Warm!

4 comments:

Dianne said...

I love your card....your doggies are adorable....they deserve puppy dog kisses.

Broni said...

Wonderful use of the sketch and the colors! LOVE all the long dogs!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Wanda Cullen said...

How adorable using these paper pieced dogs with the sketch and throwdown colors combined! Thanks for joining us at CTD!

Lynn Put said...

This is super cute! Love all of your patterned pups! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Color Throwdown.