Dashing Through The Snow - Memory Box

Good Morning!  We've experienced snow already it was pretty when it started like this floating around the trees.  I love the soft sound snow creates in the world it's as if everything is muffled!  Today I have created a soft card using some of my collected vintage sheet music over on the Memory Box Blog.  Some of the sheet music I collect is to fragile to actually use or display it can then become part of a project so it can live on.  First used the Zippy Dots stencil randomly with Versamark ink and white embossing powder from Imagine Crafts.  Just sponge it randomly through the stencil, over a piece of vintage sheet music,  and add the embossing powder.  Once everything was heat set I layed down the Birch Landscape Stencil and used 2 colors of Pan Pastels, Ultramarine Blue Tint and Ultramarine Blue, over the stencil.  I kept checking for color intensity.   It had to be blue visible but still remain soft.  Finally I added the sheet music to a white card and cut a snow drift and the phrase Dashing Through The Snow from pearl paper with the Curved Dashing Die.  It is attached with foam tape for dimension.  The Midnight Blue solid twine finishes the project off.

Hope everyone is having a Wonderful Tuesday.  You can find all of the Memory Box Products used on Memory Box Co. Website.

Thank you so much for stopping by have a great day!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

What a soft, beautiful card! I love the colors you've chosen and the gentle curve under the sentiment!