Fab 5 Fall Cards - Day 2 - Fall in the Neighborhood...


Hello Tuesday!  We experienced another amazing concert last night.  This time it was the 7th & 8th Grade Orchestra Concert.  They were WONDERFUL and it was a very pleasant evening of course we finished with ice cream at Daisy's so what could be bad about that?

So today is Day 2 of our Fab 5 Fall Cards!  I have a fun card to share I used some Fancy Pants paper to create my background and a Poppy Die for the houses.  The trees are cut with a Memory Box die.  I punched the moon from more Fancy Pants paper and put a brown grosgrain bow on it for some more textures.  The hills are cut free hand and inked.  I did use a stray piece of Doodlebug paper for the roofs of the houses.  I love this little neighborhood so sweet and ready for fall!
Hope you've enjoyed Tuesday's card.  We will return tomorrow with another fall card to add to the collection!  Be sure to check out Dianne's blog at I See A Pattern Forming for her inspiring card today!
 Thank you so much for stopping by!  Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I love your card and I want to live in that adorable neighborhood...in the middle house.