A Little Birdie Told Me



Good Morning!  I'm over on the Memory Box Blog today. We have but the fun doesn't have to stop we are still creating with the new products!  Today I've created a very soft card with this adorable Autumn Birdie Clear Stamp Set.  The bird was colored with Copic then I cut it out with the Pinpoint Circles.  The background is also created with Copic.  More circles  and a Scallop Pinpoint Circle cut out of Memory Box Papers and glitterized.  I love how the focal point turned out!  

The background was created by cutting the Tippington Vine over and over and layering it onto Memory Box Paper.  Gives a soft raised look to the background.  Finally a satin ribbon to finish it off.
This card was created for my very Special Friend Alice's Birthday!  I hope she liked it!  We celebrated last week!

Hope your having a wonderful week.  Thank you so much for stopping by be sure to check back for more amazing ideas with this latest release! 




1 comment:

Dianne said...

This is SO sweet....I love the little bird and the wonderfully gentle colors.