Another Birthday Card using the FUSE




Good Morning, Another Birthday card today.  This one was for my SIL Paula.  I just got these Taylored Expressions stamps and dies and had to used them.  Along with my Fuse tool that was still in the package.  The stamped sheet is completely colored with Copic.  I die cut the seaweed, seashells and submarine from cardstock.  I did cover the sumbarine with glaze pen so it is shiny although in the Fused pouch you cannot tell.   When it was all done I Fused the gift card into the pouch and used it as my card cover.  

So much fun to do.  There was a bit of a learning curve with the FUSE tool but it's easy when you get the hang of it.  I kept my scrap pocket material to do a little Fuse line when I use it again just to make sure I'm holding it at the right angle and such. 

I'm so happy with the way it turned out like we were looking through glass at the fishies.  I probably should have made the base card a little wider.   But live and learn.


Thanks so much for stopping by have a Fantabulous Day!



No comments: