Spring Surely Stitched Square


Good Morning Lovelies.  I'm over on the Memory Box Blog Today with a fanciful Spring Card.   My dream landscape would be all green grass and lavender skies.  Now however it's mostly grey outside my window so I created this lovely card to share with you using the Surely Stitched Squares 99706 along with the Cottage In The Woods 98536 and Butterfly Delights 98130.  All of the patterned papers are Memory Box as well.  Don't you just love that little house popping out of the Stitched Square sitting on a lush green hill?  The Surely Stitched Square is so versatile I originally got it to make Monogram cards but then started playing with all the other little dies you can put inside, so LOVE this about this die.
That cute little house framed by the Stitched Square.
 
The little butterflies are so adorable floating around the trees.
Memory Box Products Used:
Moroccan Violet
Rust Cardstock
White Cardstock

No comments: