Grand Merry Christmas Script - Memory Box

DiecutsJuly2014d
Good Morning, I'm over on the Memory Box Blog  today.  Today I have a card using the Grand Merry Christmas Script 98398 and some black glossy cardstock.  Love love love the greeting dies cut out of the glossy black it looks stunning on any project.  This one especially since the Christmas that pops out can be used on another project, that makes it so much more versatile.  I've also used the Lydia Ornament 98911 out of gold mirror cardstock and the Traditional Ornament 98917 out of silver mirror cardstock. To add a little more dimension I added one of the caps from the Hooks and Caps 98958 again out of the silver mirror cardstock.

All of this  is layered onto a piece of Cranberry Distressed Dots then layered again onto a light blue card.  The card is a standard A2 Card and measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  

Memory Box Items used on this card -

I hope you like it have a Wonderful Thursday!
 

No comments: