Treasured Times Rubber Stamps Challenge #25



It's time for a Challenge on the Treasured Times Rubber Stamp Challenge Blog!  How excited are you.  The amazingly talented girls on Team B and myself were challenged to create projects using our EMO Mummy Girl designed by Jehanne Silva Freimane. 

This is what I created.  She is colored with Copic's, her bandages are colored mostly laveneders I love it with the green hair.  Then I added some rub-ons stars as well as the crow and spider.  I did glitter the stars, spider eyes and crows eyes because we need to have glitter!  For the phttps://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=9887933#editor/target=post;postID=8402976219574115647;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=0;src=linkaper I went through my stash and found some Doodlebug and BoBunny Paper paper as well as a glazed cardstock from Bazzill with webs.  The word frightful is cut from some Doodlebug Velvet paper using a Poppy Die Scary Background it cut so beautifully from the velvet paper I'm now addicted.   Be sure to check out all of the other amazing projects by my team mates on the Blog Here.  Challenge Details are BELOW !  Enjoy!


This next challenge is an "Anything Goes" challenge.
The challenge runs from September 22rd 8:00 am PDT - October 5th at 11:55 pm PDT.
You may use any stamp of your choice for this challenge. 
You may enter up to three items as long as they aren't old entries.
Link your project to your blog then Link Your Projects to this Post..... 

The prizes for Challenge #25 are AMAZING
2 Digital Stamps from the Treasured Times Stamps Etsy Store
+++++AND+++++
2 Easy Shape Templates from EZby TLC(our very ownTammy Cunliffe)

Take advantage of all 3 Times you can enter everyone for these AWESOME prizes!  GOOD LUCK!

Thanks so much for stopping by Have a WONDERFUL Weekend!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I've never seen a more adorable mummy....great job coloring her.

Paula Swanson said...

Loving the green hair!!