Bombshell August Color Challenge - Love & Luck


The rules for the challenge are: To play, you need to use at least 3 of the colors from the palette (the more the merrier, though!), and you can only use black, white, and skin tones additionally. To play along be sure to link your project over at the Bombshell Blog Here.  You could win a FABULOUS prize.
   
Here is my take on the challenge,  I used the Love and Luck
stamp set and water colored a tag.  Then stamped everything in Staz On and colored it in with Twinkling H2O's I'm afraid my turquoise color on the leaves turned a little green when I added the gold over it, it was the same color as the Love & Luck phrase.  But I love how it looks very warn tattoey(not a word).  I did do some random stenciling with a Tim Holtz stencil and some sequin waste.  The metal bits are from my embellishment drawers attached with Glossy Accents.  

I hope you like it!  Have an Amazing Day!

No comments: