Good Morning I'm over on the Memory Box Blog today.  Today I have a Christmas card for you using Christmas Ribbon Ornaments 98954 and Ornament Hooks and Caps 98958.   I first cut the die out of white and used the negative to build my card on top of the Cranberry Distressed Dots Paper.  For the outline of the ornaments I used Black Mirror Card and cut the ornament one more time out of Bluebird Distressed Dots Paper to insert in the decorative areas of the ornaments.   The hooks and caps are cut with Silver Mirror Card and the ribbon with Gold Mirror Card.  All of this is layered onto a blue card with a bit of blue ribbon.   This card does open to the side which adds to the elongated affect of the ornament grouping.   I had a lot of fun playing with and embedding the dies on this card!  I hope you get a chance to try it, it's a lot of fun!

Have a Wonderful Day!  Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Paula Swanson said...

Very pretty!!