Bombshell Muse Monday - Homeward Bound




I'm excited to be working with this month's featured Bombshell stamp set, Homeward Bound.  It's brand spankin' new rubber for me, just got mine.  I got it all mounted onto cling foam and put in it's neat case.  I love that when you get a new stamp set.  Anyhoo I digress cause I'm sure you want to know what I did here.  I used the Texture Shine Stencil from Memory box for the background with distress ink.  The Ship and title was colored with Copic markers.  The ship and title were then cut out and popped up on top of the card. 

This is Week 4 of Bombshell Stamps' Muse Monday for June. All month long, we have been featuring projects made with the super-fun set, Homeward Bound. Remember, this set is on sale only for the month of June, so if you don't have it in your collection yet, now is the time to buy it!

No comments: