New Memory Box Dies are Out - Golden Joyful Bouquet

 GoldJoyfulBouquet
Blkgoldjoyfulbouquet Whtgoldjoyfulbouquet Goldjoyfulbouquetcloseup
Good Morning All I'm over at the Memory Box Blog today!  Is everyone as excited for the new release as we all are?  I was thrilled to get the opportunity to play with the new stencils as well as the new dies.  Today I am using the Texture Mini Dots Stencil - 88533 for the background with Wendy Vecchi Gold Embossing Paste on black and white.  So cool and so fun.  For the focal image I used the Joyful Bouquet - 98856 cut out of both black and white.  I then alternated black and white for each card and added some Gold Mirror Card and Gold Cord to help complete the card.

Hope everyone is loving all of the samples everyone is sharing here on the blog.  Have a wonderful day! 

No comments: