Anchors Away! Goodbye August! EEEEK

 A little Nautical card using Bombshells Vintage Mermaid(anchor) and Koi Tattoo (waves).  First I stamped the Anchor in Versamark and embossed with Brown Sugar Zing embossing powder.  Then on the white piece of cardstock I stamped the Waves in Versamark and brushed them with PearlX Macro Pearl.  The waves were a bit hard to photograph but they look cool in person.  The Navy Anchor is cut out with a Memory Box Die, then I wrapped twine around the entire piece and popped up up on top of the card.  The Adventure Sticker came from a Jillibean Soup Sheet Happy Camper Stew.  It's the perfect Manly card for Palvi's challenge this month at Bombshell!  

I can't believe August is over!  I know I'm late posting but I was a little slow recovering from last nights crop and the excitement of my birthday celebration at said crop!  Can't wait to share once I figure it out......  Along with waiting at a police stop on the way home so some very young guy could walk the line and do all of the tests at 12:30AM ....  Argghhhhh  It was a long night.   Today the girls along with Mia and I went to the Library, out to lunch and then to a Demo at Blick Art Supply(Thank You Dianne K for the heads up) on Paper Marbling(ooooh the crazy fun things we can create!).   While there, I completed my Copic Collection, I needed 3 more markers.   Woo Hoo do we get a party for that!  Anyway I'm in full on organizing mode at the moment, as I get areas completed I will share photos.  Ok on to more fun putting away!  Hope everyone has had as Lovely a start to their Holiday Weekend as I have!  Enjoy and be safe.

No comments: