My March Just 1 Swap

This was my March Just 1 swap card.  I wanted to use some of my new toys I hadn't had a chance to play with.  I chose to do the Tissue Tape Technique which is layered on the white behind the jar.  For the most part everything is Lawn Fawn.  But on the tissue tape I used 2 big background stamps from Stampin Up.  

So I love my Technique Junkies but for years I've not done a ton with them.  I had them laying all over my craft room and book shelf.  Every once in awhile I would join the Just 1 swap and make a card using a technique or sometimes for a swap I would find a newsletter and do something.   A few weeks ago I totally organized all of them into a binder.   I'm missing a couple which I'm sure I may run across at some point, I'm sure they are in safe places.....  Then I signed up for the Just One and made this fun card using the Technique.  More exciting the new newsletter came this week and I have already tried one of the techniques on my swap card for Thursday.  I am very excited. 

Anyway I'm off to a crop all day tomorrow.  So I'm kitting and packing everything I need to work on so hopefully I'll be productive?    Hope everyone is having a FABULOUS Weekend!  We are off to do a little shopping for Funday Saturday Abbi has called it!
Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

wwilloww said...

And I am the lucky owner of this wonderful card. I just love it and hopefully someone in the military will also love it, as I send the cards I receive in swaps (so long as there is no glitter on them) to Operation Write Home.