Thank You Miss Bailey





Miss Bailey was so kind to give Abbi the help she needed in her Ice Skating lessons to help her pass on to Level 5.  We are so proud of Abs for how hard she worked to get her turns and cross overs.

I used the Ice Princess stamp from My Favorite Things and made a set of note cards with this adorable tag for Bailey.   I guessed that purple was her favorite color based on her blade guards.  Hope I was was right everything is very purple.  I cut out her name from Mirror Card the Memory Box Die Set Parker Upper and Lower.  The paper is Memory Box.   I also used the Snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder.   I am almost sure the stamps and dies came from our LSS Craft Fancy of course.

I know I've been a bit MIA lately.  But I swear I have been working hard I have lots of photos to edit and share of all of my recent projects I am just working through them.  One of the step outs I have is the coloring of these cards with the Copic Markers.  I have also finished all of my custom orders and have pictures to share.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

No comments: