Phew Wednesday

Another sample for Thursdays Copic Skin & Hair class at CraftFancy

 Yesterday was home improvement day around here.  The Handyman came and cleaned and sealed our deck, fixed my melted siding(I did it grilling), and painted all of our wood trim on the house.  Everything is all freshened up a bit.  Later we will put the furniture and flowers back on the deck we have to wait 24 hrs though so not until this afternoon.

 Today I'm also finishing up notes and we've moved cards.   Tonight is the Chicago land Craft Collective Meeting so that should be fun I think we're showing and telling.  I'll put together my flip book of my copic class from Sunday so my Copic students can peruse it tomorrow. 

Really I'm just excited about the Dr's apt to find out more on the lump that yesterday afternoon got lots smaller.  You can still feel it but now you can't see it suddenly unless you look really close.  Abbi says it only hurts now when she looks up and bends her head back so that is encouraging to me anyway.

Hope every ones week is going swell and your surviving the heat.

No comments: