Ahhh the weekend!




So this morning I'm baking bannana bread and hanging out with the family!  It's getting cooler so it's the perfect morning to get up and bake something. 

I wanted to share with you some samples from a class I'm teaching on Tuesday.  These are Stamped Ornament Toppers.  I adore Outlines stamps, Craft Fancy finally brought them in over the summer with the flowers!  But now we have the Ornament Toppers!  OMG your going to flip over these.  I've created 3 different styles with the stamps for the class and you'll make or take home kits to make all 3 including the ormanments to put them on.  I will share more in the next couple of days!    Also don't forget today is Craft Fancy's big Holiday Extravaganza where you can see all the samples to upcoming classes in person and get all the latest products to get ready for the holidays.    Be sure to check the blog for some sneak peaks!

Hope the start to your weekend is Awesome.