Teaching All Day!

It made it above 40 degrees yesterday!  How wonderful!  The sun was shining the snow was melting....briefly!  Then this morning cold and snowy again with the promise of more to come.  I almost didn't wear a coat out yesterday.  Today not so lucky!   Oh well I'm indoors all day anyway.   

Today is a teaching day.  Techniques and Hero Arts Cards.  Fun Fun stuff!  The kiddos are heading over to their cousins for a sleepover tonight and DH and I are going to watch the Netflix movie we've had forever!    I can't wait it has Harry Connick in it!  Love love love him!  

The above card was made with Le Romantique by Graphic 45. I adore the pearls from My Beloved.  Just Beautiful!  I added Gold Leaf Pen and Spica Glitters to the Butterfly from Sweetheart of Mine but it's hard to see in this photo! 

Hope your having a great Weekend so far!

1 comment:

B said...

Hope your classes went well! This is a lovely card!