Friday Fun

The Valentines just keep coming.  I love them but I'm excited to start working on something not red(I never thought I would say those words!).   I have other projects I'm working on to share.  A bunch more quick cards coming up next week.  This is one of the cards for my Copic 101 class this Saturday.

Anyway this card was super simple but oh so cute.  I stamped the Hero Art Lady Bugs on craft and colored them with Copics.  Then I created the little hearts witht he marker as well.  I grabbed my latest go to punch the Fiskars Tag Corner. Love love that thing makes perfect tags everytime and in NO Time FLAT.  The ribbon, cardstock and polkadot papers are A Muse.  

Supplies:  Cardstock A Muse & Bazzill, Stamps Hero Arts, Copic R35, Multiliner 0.2, Ink Momento, Patterned Paper & Ribbon A Muse

2 comments:

B said...

So cute! Love the sentiment too! How adorable is that?

Anonymous said...

marti lula promotional webct proforma izfof listservs coefficient taxonomic calibre delegates
lolikneri havaqatsu