New Stuff

Happy Wednesday! So yesterday I missed the Kindergym Final Celebration, all because I thought it was Monday. ARGHHHH Well things feel a little more normal today. Tonight is Scrapbooking and there is a new inspiration piece up over at the Schnockered Blog. I got that 50 cent tank cleaned out with CLR and it looks pretty good I want to rinse outside with he hose and then do a vinegar and water wash on it. Don't want to poison the rats with their new home. It was really ridiculous me wrestling the giant box of glass while standing on a stool in the kitchen so I could reach inside it. HA

It's gloomy and rainy here today which isn't all bad I'm back to organizing and laundry.

So yesterday and today are big Etsy load days for me. I have lots of new stuff to share, all quite random for the most part.

We have the Summer of Reading Aloha Bookmark Set then the Sail Away Happy Fathers Day Card, A Pink Damask Bag and Gift Card set and lastly a Golf is the Game Pop Up Fathers Day Card, which actually sold a couple hours after I put it up but it was so stinkin cute I still had to share. I've also added some more stamps and I have a couple of Anniversary cards as well. As I said it's random and all over the place. As is my brain I suppose!

So today is sweep and mop and clean day! See it's good it's gloomy I don' t feel so bad hanging out inside then!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!




















4 comments:

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Such great projects. Love the pink damask. :-)

B said...

Yay for playing with new stuff! So fun!

Lyn S said...

Great cards Marnie! I really like the sailboat one!

Dianne said...

Such gorgeous work...and even better looking in person!