Rainy Rainy Day

Yup it's another rainy rainy day here! Which is either good or bad depending on how you look at it. For me it's soothing and relaxing when it's like this just rainy, no thunder, wind or lightening. Perfect day to stay inside and get things done!

Our weekend was super nice Dave and the kids went bowling and I was gone to a crop all day Saturday. Then Sunday Em had to go to a party at the Gymnastics place and came home in time for her Sisters B-day party here! Which was wonderful!

Here is my card for the card Challenge over at Card-A-Bility. I used Imaginisce & October Afternoon Papers, a couple of punches by Martha Stewart, rub ons by Doodlebug. Lots and lots of Stickles, some rhinestone flowers and dimensional adhesive.

9 comments:

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Wow! You packed a lot into this card. It looks fabulous! :-)

Dianne said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous....and even more "Fairytale-like" in person!

itsallrosi said...

really pretty - this could go in a frame!

Lyn S said...

Another stunning card! I love all the embellishments you added!

Christine Riley said...

Too cute, I love that castle! :)
Hugs, Christine

Kathi said...

Gorgeous card! I love it!

B said...

So pretty! Love all the embellies

Ann said...

LOVE all the butterflies and flowers! Such a pretty card!

fishlips said...

Wow oh wow have I missed looking at all your wonderful and stunning creations...This one is just so elegant...You take my breath away with this one too!!!!