Life Is a Circus!

Oh man is it ever! Thing have been busy! Last weekend Dave was gone to Wisconsin and the girls and I taught a class. Plus spring break started and it's been non stop socializing. Yesterday I hosted an all day crop where I was less than productive? Don' t know what my dealio is? Today was a trip to the Library and just catching up from the week. Tomorrow Dave is taking off to hang out with the girls before they head back to school on Monday. We might check out the new IMAX grand opening tomorrow!

All stamps are justjohanna's Oddbird Planet I'm in love with the entire circus line. I only need a few more to complete my collection! Woo HOO!

5 comments:

Lyn S said...

What a fun image, love the bright colours too!

Kathi said...

Ah. These are great. So fun and bright and cheerful.

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Love the fun, cheerful colors.

Michelle said...

Wow you've been busy! Love the colorful tags and card :)

Ann said...

Super cute!