HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!!

My baby is 6 today to be exact at 7:06pm. It doesn't seem like it's been 6 years!!!!! She's so EXCITED she can't even stand it! They are currently out getting Burger King for her Birthday Dinner and we have cupcakes for later! Woo Hoo! She gets an actual party this weekend but for today I'll just say!

HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY ABBI!
Have you seen Linnecards.com new Sketch Challenge Blog Card-Ability? Here is the first challenge and there are prizes along with a guest designer spot you have to go check it out! Here is my card made using the sketch. I used the Sassafrass line Hog Heaven which I totally adore. The birthday card is in honor of Abs!


7 comments:

B said...

Wow, time moves so fast huh? Happy birthday to your dd! :-D And love your take on the sketch!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Happy Birthday Abbi!! They grow up way too fast. My "little guy" is 20 yrs old... how did that happen??? Great card!

Dianne said...

Happy Birthday Abbi!
You're one of the sweetest Birthday girls...Ever!

Christine Riley said...

Happy Birthday Abbi! :):):) Great take on the sketch, very cute :)

Hugs, Christine :)

Ann said...

Totally cute! I adore that dp!

Anonymous said...

This is soooooooooo cute! Happy Birthday "Abs"

Lyn S said...

How cute! Happy birthday Abbi!