Some Love!!!!

So it was a Happy Day yesterday all around! I signed up for 3 crops. 1 this Friday night! Woo Hoo immediate gratification! 1 next month all day crop. Can't wait a lot of uninterrupted time. And one 3 day crop over the summer down by my Mom! We are all excited about this one! Then we had scrapping not that I did anything but finish my swap cards and work some more on a layout I started awhile ago but it was nice to have time with the girlfriends.

So this card is all about Love first of all that Robot stamp and the Polka-dot Background(by Savvy Stamps) were part of a little V-day giftie from Dianne. Isn't he cute? Second of all it's covered with polk-a-dot love not just the background stamp but some Bazzill Swiss Dots and BoBunny Double Dots. Thirdly I colored that little guy with my Copic Markers and he turned out way cute! Fourth it's all my current favorite colors and of course matches my IPOD(HA)! And last but not by any means least this is the card I made for DH for V-day on the inside it's full of sapppy blubbering mush but besides that it's cute! The I Love You stamp is Stampin Up again colored with the markers!

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Lyn S said...

Aww, how cute is that little guy! Love it!

Dianne said...

I love your Valentine card Marnie. And...I'm intrigued by the "Sappy, blubbering mush" that's inside it. You didn't show us that part of it....:):):)

BLJ Graves Studio said...

You should get a lot accomplished with all those crops. Have fun!!! Lovely card. That little guy is really cute.

Christine Riley said...

Too cute, love it! :)
Hugs, Christine

itsallrosi said...

3 crops - awesome!

love the card, too!

B said...

So cute! And wow 3 crops! Have fun!

Virginia Killmore said...

oooh I hope you had fun!