Ladies Ladies......Calm Down!

These are words I say every single day to the WILD CHILD GIRLS living in my house. They are not as cute as this little lady here! Or as prim and proper! I made her last night at the crop using the Ladies Dancing Kit(Bright) from justjohanna's Odd Bird Planet. Which is on Sale now and one of my very most favorite Limited Edition kits ever!

The crop at Craft Fancy was Awesome. I got a bunch of cards done and one layout completed along with a couple other in mid progress and all that in one evening. We did an adorable make and take, shopped, had an amazing dinner(carried in) and we even got prizes. And best of all the case for my Copics was in and I got to put my markers in their new home right away!!! Very exciting! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

9 comments:

B said...

oh how fun!

Kathi said...

Gorgeous card. You did a great job coloring her. She's lovely.

Dianne said...

It was an amazing crop...I'd like to go back tonight!
And your girls are even cuter than your dancing ladybird!

Ryann said...

oh I love this card!

Virginia Killmore said...

I love this card that bird is too cute!

Ann said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Your card turned out so cute!

Christine Riley said...

This is too cute, I love that image!
Hugs, Christine :)

Lyn S said...

What a fabulous fun card Marnie!

Lyn S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.