Are You Ready for Some Football?

It's another Football Cheer weekend for us. Yesterday was our Sports Banquet where the players & cheerleaders were presented with their trophies and awards. We had a lot of fun and in 2 months since our seasons ended those kids have grown up so fast! It's amazing! Plus all the girls were all dressed up they were so cute!

Today of course is the Super Bowl. Getting ready to start my food and get things ready for our little party later on today. We're also doing Christmas with the Swanson's today. Both family's have been so busy we haven't had time to get together. Today is the perfect excuse! Plus I get to make my ribs in the crock pot which we all love and are perfect for a party!

Oh and the card is one I made for my fellow coaches, the teen coaches and the person in charge of the program. They each got the thank you card with a red rose. The Cheerleader stamp is a Stampabilities stamp, the die cut is Sizzix and the Alpha stamps are Stamp Craft. Inside the Thanks sentiment is Hero Arts but I didn't take a pick of that it's just plain old thanks.

Have a great day!

9 comments:

Ann said...

I adore this card! My favorite color combo and polka dots--love them both! ;)

Dianne said...

I bet they all loved this card!

And....
Ribs....Yum!

B said...

Oh how fun! Love dots! and ribs!

Lyn S said...

Great card, love the polka dots!

Have fun watching the super bowl....keep a lookout for our Aussie boy, Ben Graham - I think he's the punter for the Cardinals :)

Christine Riley said...

Super cute card, Love it! :)
Hugs, Christine

Christine Riley said...

Super cute card, Love it! :)
Hugs, Christine

Christine Riley said...

Super cute card, Love it! :)
Hugs, Christine

BLJ Graves Studio said...

I love black and red together and I love polka dots. Great card!

Virginia Killmore said...

Love the colors your work stands out!