A Little Catch Up


Ok so I've been going through pictures! Here are a couple. First we have the weekly feature over at Linnecards.com. This week is Daisy Bucket as the feature. The designers went a little CRAZY making projects this week! Be sure to check out the gallery! Also look for news of a NSD crop and the Design Team call over there! Things are hopping!
The second is the cake I made for Abbi's Birthday! While it's not amazing it worked I was suprised. I baked it in a pyrex bowl. It was fun decorating it. And everyone enjoyed eating it! The cupcakes I ordered from the grocery store. One cake was enough! I just added the sprinkles when I got them home!
Things are moving along here! Dance costumes are coming in. We're up to 2 rehersals a week till the end now. The girls started tumbling, they love it and they get to do it together! Started working in the yard a bit this week now that it's finally nice. Cris brought up some furniture that I'm trying to work into the house and he's headed back to TN. I'm in organizing mode I have 4 more weeks until summer vacation starts for one of them so my 2 hrs of work time is fading fast! Got to get things ready! That's about it for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful card MArnie !! the flowers are gorgeous !