Let the Decorating Begin

We've put up the tree added the lights and brought down the many many boxes of Christmas! The girls are buzzing with excitement over the entire prospect of Christmas. It's finally becoming real to them.
Other than that it's been quiet around here, getting fairly warm and raining most of the day. Into the night with WHIPPING Winds and growing colder by the minute! The perfect time for some hot cocoa and tree trimming!

Today we reveal our Altered projects for linnecards. This is a chipboard key that I painted. I then stamped it(Inque Boutique Noel) with Versamark and heat embossed with Red Embossing Tinsel(Ranger) for the shimmer. It's kind of hard to see the detail I tried scanning here with a patterned paper background? The poem attached on Scenic Route Roxbury paper reads:
Dear Santa, take this special key And use it in our door It’s magic so it’ll let you in To leave my present on the floor Don’t worry that I’ll hear you For I’m snuggled up in bed With dreams of sleighs and snowmen Dancing in my head So use this key – it’ll help you To open up the doors Thank you for stopping at my house I love you Santa Claus

No comments: