Later that same day!

We had a lovely Christmas dinner with everyone out! That was fun and the kids had a good time! There are 2 kiddos missing in the pics one just refused to be photographed the other thought she was sneaking out of the pic but I kept that part of the b-day cake photo just because!











After dinner we drove through the snowy night back to our house for B-day cake and presents then other various desserts and Christmas! That will come shortly!
Yummy b-day cake I picked up from the Bakery for Dave and Luke. Their b-days are 4 days apart. We couldn't cover the cake with all their candles. Luke's would be ok but Dave is on 41 I'm afraid I didn't have that many candles!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I love that photo of Emily sitting next to your Mom.....Emily looks so beautiful in that picture...you and Dave are going to have to beat the boys away with a stick when she gets older!