Monday Artwork


This is my Feature Challenge for linnecards this week. We were supposed to use Heidi Grace. I chose Jolly & Bright and made the Trees and label out of it. I cute out the candy canes and lollipops from a patterned sheet itself. The base is hard to see but it's Sugar Coated Doodlebug Cardstock Turquoise, Pink and Green. Once everything was tacked down I added Liquid Applique and heat it so it poofed! Then of course I added glitter and rhinestones because well you can never have enough sparkle! Be sure to check out the entire gallery to see what everyone did! Sorry for the bad photo I didn't want to scan it for fear of squishing the snow!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

This is the best Christmas Card I've seen in years....the candy trees are so yummy looking...you want to lick them! Beautiful work Marnie!