Another Monday!

It's that time to share what we did for linnecards! This week we used a sketch! Saturday my entire order of new Basic Grey paper, die cuts and rub ons came from linnecards and OMG was I in HEAVEN! If it weren't paper and didn't crumple easily I would have rolled in it naked! Ok maybe not naked although, what a sight that would be(EWWWW)! Sooooo instead of possibly ruining my new lovelies and possibly committing some sort of crime against Basic Grey which, I'm sure has serious punishment by the Scrapping POLICE(Flogging comes to mind). I chose to use it to do this sketch! AHHHHHH! I chose Obscure for this project I love the names of this paper, it so fit my mood.....Vague, Amplify, Evasive, Clouded, Fixate, Ambiguous, Blur, Haze and on and on! It all worked so well with the jumble in my head! It is also the least girlie frilly thing I've made in quite some time!

You have got to get over to the Gallery today and check out what everyone else did! Make sure you welcome Jennifer our new DT member this is her First Week! Congratulations Jen love the Doodlebug!

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

This card is gorgeous Marnie...I love the way the colors glow...and the offcenter focus on the cutouts.
A beautiful job on this sketch...(Genuflecting to the Basic Grey!)