Christmas In July!


So this was for the pubcalls Basic Grey challenge. My first challenge in awhile. This summer has been crazy but I see it slowing down a bit! So I've got to get my feet wet again! The box is a hexigon shaped pencil box I got from our LSS. It's hard to see here but the red in the flower is completely glittered each little square. It was very calming working on this. I was really able to relax and zone out I love that kind of project.
This weekend is CHA can't wait hopefully it won't be 90 and humid but it's Chicago and well it will be I'm sure. It will be fun to see all the new stuff and the friends coming in from all over the country(that's my favorite part)!

Hope you have a great day I have to go make coffee!



4 comments:

Dianne said...

This card and the pencil set are SO gorgeous...it must have taken you forever to put each little dab of glitter on by hand. Terrific work Marnie!

Sylvie :) said...

It's very beautiful Marnie !! Love these papers. Great card.

Suzanna said...

Wow, so beautiful, really!! I love it!

Kathi said...

Wow. Great work. The card is totally gorgeous.