Challenge #3


Woo Hoo we are on Challenge #3 at Scrapbook Chalet today is the final day to upload the layouts VOTING starts tonight at 8:30 CST and goes until Sunday at 8:00 CST! The layouts in the gallery today are amazing! Our challenge this week was to Scraplift a layout by Jeanne that was just amazing! I'm loving the weekly challenge! Here is the layout I created using some of my new Cuttlebug stuff and my Cocoa Daisy Bombay Blue Kit. It looks way yellowier than it really is.
So today is a lazy day around here I'm going to do laundry and maybe cook something out of a cookbook I got from the library, Food's Good Food Fast I made dinner out of here the other night and it was oh so yummy. And I even made polenta for the very first time! I thought it turned out great, not that I'm an expert but it was yummy to me. I'm playing around with some stamping techniques today using STAZON so I'll share what I come up with later! Hope everyone has a great Saturday!




No comments: