Challenge Layout #2


Okie dokie here it is. It really veered off the Pink and Green when I hit the frou frou part. Oh well it was lots of fun! I had a great time. The gold thread was very hard to stitch with I need quite a bit more practice but the gold dimensional glitter was WAY fun as was all the pen work with the gold pen! I'm currently obsessed with using my old templates as you can see. I blame Lynette (Scrappy Chick) for that(hee hee), she challenged everyone to use our old templates back in August and I've been hooked ever since! THANK YOU Lynette I'm having tons of fun revisiting these little goodies!

So besides finishing this up yesterday and having to wait for everything to dry to scan. Dave took the girlies in the AM with him to the watchmaker then to breakfast and McDonalds (YUM-O) so I had some quiet time. Then our lunch plans fell through but we did get to go to the Petco with Dianne to witness(photograph) the hamster races. You read that right the Hamster Races ok the 2nd ANNUAL Hamster Races. LOL It was too cute to pass up! The girls love the pet store they hate leaving anyway but to have an event was even better! After that we had a lazy Saturday afternoon around the house! Today is more of the same except Dave has gone to an event where he gets to shoot an authentic Cival War canon during a battle. It's rainy here though so the girls and I are snuggling in watching movies and hanging out! I have some DT work do finish up then photograph but nothing major! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Suzanna said...

This is SO cool Marnie!! I love that green decorative strip, it is awesome! Fab lo, gf!