FREEDOM! Freedom!


Sorry I love my husband I really do but a month and a half is just too tooooooo much to spend day and night with each other. Today Dave started working again! WOOO HOOO!

Now I wasn't this thrilled at 6:30 AM when every single person in my house was up and energetic but as the day progressed and I got so many things done I was thrilled beyond belief. I remember feeling this way when he started staying home! I got tons done then too! What we need is a job where he works 3 months and is off and home a couple of days then works three months and off and so on! Does it exist? I don't know but maybe it will be my quest!

We met Jen and Samantha at the Pumpkin Patch this morning it was really fun! Really cold, you can see them shivering in the pic above (54 degrees) but really fun! I know it was 70 last week. Gotta love the weather here! The girls went on the ponies and in the petting zoo and they even road the Camel! How awesome is that! Last Year they wanted nothing to do with the Camel. Then we went to IHOP for lunch! Gotta love the IHOP and I adore their BLT's with REAL bacon. LOL I refuse to cook bacon anymore too too messy! So we still do not have pumpkins the girls were too excited to pick them out have to go back for carving pumkins. I did get some gorgeous mums and a few gords. Have to plant the mums then I'll pretty much be ready for the HOLIDAY. Well I'm on a quest for a giant spider for the side of my house going to check at Walgreens! I've seen them twice now!

After lunch we dropped Em at shcool and ran some errands! Oh and paid for the Market Day I forgot yesterday! Such a Deadbeat!!! However since I wasn't having my Wed. crop and instead doing a workshop at someones house I totally forgot it was actually Wed. I didn't do my regular routine! Ooops no more changes on Market Day Day! LOL I'm really like a 1 year old aren't I routine routine routine! On the upside I think the workshop went well even though there weren't many people well it was decent but one was Christine(my upline) so no sale and a couple others had to cancel but are sending orders in! So all in all a quiet group that finished their M&T quickly since it was less sharing and then we got to scrap so very very cool!

After school we played then headed home and I made dinner then went to a Jewelry Party that one of the other Room Moms held. Very cool stuff reasonable prices so that's nice I think I'm going to do one next month it will be perfect for holiday gifts! Saw lots of things for my mom and MIL.

Anyway that's about it! Off to test some tortilla chips. Looking for the best commercial brand as I'm a little over the Tostito's! LOL

No comments: