Blog Blog Blog Blog..........

Ok well into the wee hours of the morning I'm reading others blogs instead of doing my work reorgainzing my room. YIKES. I realized I've been lax in posting here! TeeHee what an understatement. Just another way to not have to clean!

If I put everything else off long enough I won't have to be successful at anything I try. That's my problem I suppose fear of what would happen if I really succeeded at what I love!

The girlies were wild today. It was Monday I suppose that's to be expected! Emily had Haley over for most of the afternoon and evening. They were having a ball in the backyard they were even able to eat out there. Strange as it seems since yesterday it was 40 and tomorrow will be 50 but it was in the upper 60's today and very pleasant if you weren't in the wind. Abs had a terrible runny nose after playing out there though. Here little baby cheeks and nose were all red. But she was so happy when Daddy came home and put her in the swing! Oh what a pleasant evening!

No comments: