Hello Blue Skies



I'm getting excited for Spring.  We've had a lot of rain here as of late which is a bummer but everything is turning green and my tulips and other flowers are starting to come up so I am hopeful Spring is just around the corner.

In that respect I've been trying to create some happy Sunny cards.  I found this wavy textured paper in my stash.   It is probably over 15 years old and I've been saving it that long.  I finally gave myself permission to use it.  I love the texture it gives this card.  I used some Memory Box Dies as well as Impression Obsession and a gold Hello sticker.  All together this card made me Happy I hope it makes you Happy as well.

Thank you for stopping by to visit.  I'm going to share how I organize my small embellishments like brads and buttons this weekend.  Hope you can stop back by!

No comments: