Memory Box - Metallic Grand Thank You

Good Morning!  I'm over on the Memory Box Blog today with a quick elegant Thank You Card.  Today I have used the Lanthenay Stencil and some Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint Walnut Brown Metalic and Gold onto black cardstock to create my background.  Once that was dry add the Alessandria Tree from Gold Cardstock to the card (don't forget to trim the trunk so it doesn't show up in your greeting).  The cut and layer the Grand Thank You over the top from Copper Cardstock.  Don't you just love all the mixed metals?  Since there are so much going on I layered the entire piece onto an A2 Kraft Card.
Memory Box Products Used:

I hope you like it.  Be sure to check back tomorrow for a Lovely Project from Jenny, she never disappoints.  Have a great day! 




No comments: