Tropical Fun!


Ahhhh it's the end of  Summer!  The kids are back in school and I'm sad it wasn't longer even though during summer it seemed like forever!  Every year I say I'm going to make a list of things for us to do and we never do we just wing it.  Someday I will be organized!

Ok so I got a couple of Hero Arts NEON ink pads.  I was so excited to try these!  Being it was summer I got out my Bombshell Hawaiian Girl stamps and went to town with this months sketch (below) by Kathi.  I love how bright and happy this ink is.  However I had no paper that remotely was NEON?   What's a girl to do.  Normally I would shop but it was the middle of the night.  So I pulled out my Neon washi tape and went to town.  I made a stripey paper and then paper to die cut the Memory Box Hibiscus Flower and Tropical Leaf from Memory Box.  I love love love how it turned out!  
 
The entire time I was working on it I was thinking of Chicklets!  I haven't had that gum in forever!  HEEE HEEE I feel a trip to the drug store coming.  I need some Retro gum!

OK here is the August Sketch!

Ok now I'm off to pack for tonights crop!  So excited for the weekend!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

So summer, so fun, so neon, I totally *love* this card! Awesome work!