Friday, August 30, 2013

Tropical Fun!


Ahhhh it's the end of  Summer!  The kids are back in school and I'm sad it wasn't longer even though during summer it seemed like forever!  Every year I say I'm going to make a list of things for us to do and we never do we just wing it.  Someday I will be organized!

Ok so I got a couple of Hero Arts NEON ink pads.  I was so excited to try these!  Being it was summer I got out my Bombshell Hawaiian Girl stamps and went to town with this months sketch (below) by Kathi.  I love how bright and happy this ink is.  However I had no paper that remotely was NEON?   What's a girl to do.  Normally I would shop but it was the middle of the night.  So I pulled out my Neon washi tape and went to town.  I made a stripey paper and then paper to die cut the Memory Box Hibiscus Flower and Tropical Leaf from Memory Box.  I love love love how it turned out!  
 
The entire time I was working on it I was thinking of Chicklets!  I haven't had that gum in forever!  HEEE HEEE I feel a trip to the drug store coming.  I need some Retro gum!

OK here is the August Sketch!

Ok now I'm off to pack for tonights crop!  So excited for the weekend!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

So summer, so fun, so neon, I totally *love* this card! Awesome work!