OBP Preview #1

Here is a preview of a couple of new images coming from the Odd Bird Planet soon! I love this little guy with his part down the middle and his uncertainty that this Mushroom Village is really his new home sweet home!

So Dave had his first day at work, and he wasn't as exhausted as I thought he would be. We met his parents for his Birthday dinner early so that was fun and the girls loved going out with Grandma and Grandpa. I did Laundry yesterday. It truly was a regular Monday it's been so long since I've had one!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

6 comments:

Rina said...

Beatutiful Red&white-dot Card, Manie:)
I love it!

B said...

Super cute! Love that owl on the side looking on!

fishlips said...

OOOOH This is just darling and wow do I ever love the layout and the color combo with that fantastic polka dot paper...Totally Wonderful Card!!!!

Kathi said...

Great card. I think the owl will be very happy in his new home.

itsallrosi said...

love this card!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Lovely card. The owl is so cute!