Catch Up

I have so much catching up to do! We've been having computer problems which led to AOL problems(since I tried to fix the computer myself)! Some days I can access some sights and not others some days I can access nothing! I can't go to any secure websites which sucks! So I'm working to get it fixed! I can still go to the Cottage at least! It just takes forever for things to load and I get tired of it! Anyway I think we may have Geek Squad or someone coming to look at the PC and get it all straightened out! I need to stop trying to fix it myself! LOL

So what am I missing? Well it seems all the CHA lookies are coming out so I've been missing those catching up on the new BG at the cottage which looks amazing I want Urban Coture and Color Me Silly for sure!!! I'm so excited for the new stuff!

This week was super busy! Wed. scrapping dance and market day! Thur. our last Christmas celebration with the Swansons and a goodbye to one of my nephews leaving for the airforce tomorrow! Fri stamp camp(very fun!)! Sat. Bowling for GOD ok not really it was a Church outing but I like to say Bowling for GOD! LOL It just cracks me up! The actual bowing was way fun and since I suck at it very very amusing to say the least! Dave and I watched a movie together which means???Yes we got a new DVD player to replace the broken one! Today Dianne and I ran over to Archivers and I used my 30% off coupon on a new paper trimmer! WEEEEE hopfully this one will cut straight fo a really long time? We'll see????? Then we had lunch at Applebee's YUMMY! I'm working on Valentines cards now using my new trimmer I'm digging it, it's the Fiskars rotary trimmer that is portable. I have a giant Carl rotary trimmer that I used to do my classes and I love it, it's just not very portable, takes up a huge amount of space and is fairly heavy so I needed something I could carry around with me.

Tomorrow the girls have dentists appt.s! We'll be there for a couple of hours so I'm hoping they don't freak out! Em has a tooth that needs to be capped so we'll see!

I have been tagged three times to do the get to know you 4 questions which will be up shortly sorry Carolyn, Lisa and Sue I swear it's coming!

No comments: