FFO - Mandala Throw

It's a Fully Finished Object!  Woo Hoo! So excited I finished this throw.  It only took about 3 weeks and used 2 cakes of the Lion Brand Mandala yarns.  It was great practice for the granny square stitch and the yarn changed color without me having to.  AMAZING.
The edges when complete seemed a bit lackluster so I added a little scallopy border all around it.  We recently checked out a book from the library that was nothing but borders.  Oh my you could go nuts but I wasn't sure if I would have enough yarn so I stuck with something smaller.  
I was keeping track of my progress in the beginning but really it's a square you get it.  Even if it was exciting as the colors changed.  
I may have to make another in a different colorway, as it was really satisfying.  Hope all is well and you are enjoying your weekend.

No comments: