Dandelion Card - Inspired By

Lately I was having issues getting inspired, so I asked Abbi to pick out some supplies and I would make a card.  She came back with 2 ideas.  This is the first completed Inspired By cards.  I used a number of Memory Box/Poppy Stamps dies and created this sweet Dandelion Birthday card.  The greeting is from a Scrapbook.com stamp set embossed in white.   The background is just Distress Oxide inks

I was racking my brain trying to figure out how to do the fluffies on the dandelions and finally settled on some white yarn pulled apart until I just had little fluffy fibers which I glued behind the tiny flowers.   Some tiny glued on dots and then white gel pen dots also help the affect.

Really happy with it turned out as I have been struggling lately not being inspired.  The dog days of Summer got me.   Hopefully I will figure out card number 2 and share later.

Hope your enjoying your Summer.   Have a Great Day.

No comments: