Galentine's Weekend Retreat Valentine Swap

The Valentine's I created for the Galentine's Weekend Retreat in Wisconsin at Birchtree Craft Retreat.  I ended up going alone as my girlfriend had a family emergency.   It was all good I watched a lot of Amazon Prime and Netflix and got lots done.  On Saturday we shared our Valentine's with all of the other ladies there. 
 
These were created using a Mama Elephant  stamp set Love From Above.  I stamped and colored them with Copic's, then cut them with my new Brother Scan and Cut.  OOOOOH total game changing tool.  So excited I got this for Christmas.    The background for the card was made using a Stamp Anniething cloud stencil set and 3 shades of pink Distress Oxide ink.  The Happy Galentine's Stamp was from a Hero Arts set embossed in gold. 

I did put candy and a little candle in the boxes.  They are from Stampin Up back in the day when you could buy packages of boxes already die cut.  I stamped them with an All & Create stamp of X's O's and love.
 
Super happy how they turned out.   Happy my little lone road trip turned out good and not a lot of snow although it was chilly.  I did stop at Pop's and buy some treats for everyone along with some Pasty's for dinner and then a little side trip to Fancy Barn(The Elegant Farmer) for a wonderful pie for desert before heading home.  It was a good drive for a couple of pod casts.

I was happy to get home though and be able to see everyone and the puppies.  I will  share some of my haul later this week. Birchtree has the best store I've been to in a long time.

Hugs and here's to a great week ahead.

No comments: