What's The Time Valentine - Scrappy Saturday

That sweet face gets me every time.  She was very excited for her Valentines presents and her Balloon that was as big as her.
The papers are mostly very old Stampin' Up papers on a page from my base page book.  I cut the hearts and the title from the Silhouette added a journaling card some acrylic hearts and enamel dots.  

The page background was a base page from my book.  I used scraps to make up my base pages and do it each time my scraps threaten to take over.  Base page creation or using them for layouts are perfect when you want to scrap but it's hard to get going.  I just flip thru the book with my pictures and find a base page that will work and start that way.  Makes for a quick layout and gets the mojo going to move on to the next project. 

No comments: