Virtual Crop - iNSD Crop - Saturday Recap

 So back at it today.  The first 2 layouts use the same sketch just a bit different since the photos were going in different directions.  The Easter layout uses Doodlebug papers a little journaling card with a bunny some old velvet stickers  and vintage doodlebug dies by Provo Craft which I cut out of white and colored with markers.  The girls were not that impressed with my Tie Dye egg coloring kit but they still let me take pictures and they liked the glitter at the end.
  
For the Tiger King Layout uses mostly Studio Calico papers and Thickers.  I die cut the stars with a Lawn Fawn puffy star die.  Emily had to do her interpretation of the Tiger King thus the pictures.  Vienna was an unwitting participant.  I'm not sure she knew she was supposed to be a tiger?
 

 OLD SUPPLIES you say?  I dug around in my stash and found this Junkitz Birthday paper.  I'm not really sure how old it is but over 10 years.  Then don't forget the KI & Doodlebug enamal pieces probably older?  Stamps by Kerry Bradford for the journaling block and Thickers for the title.
 
 
 This was a stuff challenge I think I got everything on there in a really compact way.  The background layout was a base page I made a couple of months back using scraps. 
 
 
 Last one for Saturday is this really old picture of my Grandma Inie and I at the beach in Florida.  I used an alphabet stencil to create the title and some curved stencils to do the journaling.  Found some old flourish Prima rhinestones that add to the water effect.  The hearts are Heidi Swapp.
 
I've loved every challenge so far.  Victoria Marie does a wonderful job with challenges.  I'll be back tomorrow to add some more.  I've got 7 done already! YAY
 
 
 

No comments: