Let it Snow - Scrappy Saturday

 
I'm so loving this new Echo Park kit club kit it is from Crate Paper called Winter Market.  You will see a number of pages from this kit as I received the one from Echo Park and a bit of it from the Scraproom Kit Club as well.  Which makes it doubly better since I love the colors and patterns so much.
 
So for the first layout using this I chose a snow picture because, you have to, right?  This is our large window on the front of our house with the Christmas Tree and lights.  I love how the snow looks in the dark.  I stamped and embossed some snowflakes(with the Crate Paper stamp set) in white sparkle embossing powder.  Cut a few from dies and the remainder are from the embellishment or chipboard kit from Crate paper.  The frame or photo mat is a die cut as well.

No comments: