Challenge - 17th Birthday Wish

 The new challenge is up over on the Schnockered Scrappers Challenge blog.  The challenge is to create a background with borders.  They can be die cuts, stickers, rub ons, paper, stencils, punched really whatever kind of borders you have.  Be sure to check it out.
 
When Abbi turned 17 she asked for a septum piercing.    She did tell me she was going to get one either way.  She had done all the research and Emily and I took her to get it after school before her friends came over for her Birthday.  None of us knew everything was about to go into Covid lock down right afterwards.    I collaged the photos of the event I didn't want it to be too graphic.  My nose hurts just thinking about this.
 
The layout uses scrap papers and some Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations border dies.  I criss crossed the strips of lacy paper on craft and added a tag with journaling some wood veneer I colored with markers and a title using Thickers.  

Excited to get another layout done.   Moving right along on our 2021 goals.

No comments: